We all know how healthy sweet potatoes are, and this is one more way of whipping these delicious orange tubers into a tasty dish.
Sweet Potato Fries
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon Cajun powder
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the sweet potatoes into thin fry shapes.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, toss the sweet potato pieces with the olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the salt, pepper and Cajun powder over top of the sweet potatoes and toss around so all the potatoes are coated.
5. Place the sweet potato pieces evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Flip the potatoes and bake for another 15 minutes.
7. Remove with a spatula and serve immediately.