I love wraps. They’re so easy to make, they’re filling, and you can stuff them full of healthy, delicious goodies. This wrap is one of my personal favourites, because it’s crazy easy to make and it is sooooo good.
Avocado and Tomato Wrap
2 whole wheat wraps
2 tablespoons Tzatziki sauce
1. Lay out your wraps.
2. Cut open your avocado and spread it over the center of the wraps.
3. Dice the tomato and add onto the wraps.
4. Peel and slice the zucchini and add over top of the tomato pieces.
5. Roll up the wraps, adding some of the Tzatziki sauce over the top edge before rolling up the last bit.
6. Cut the wraps in half down the center and plate.
This recipe serves 2 people. Enjoy it with some red quinoa salad or falafel.