I usually steam my broccoli or enjoy it raw, but this is a great recipe I tried recently and had to share.
Crispy Broccoli Bake
2 heads broccoli
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop up the head of broccoli into small florets and place them onto a baking sheet, spread out evenly.
3. Drizzle the oil over top of the broccoli pieces.
4. Mince the garlic and sprinkle over the broccoli.
5. Add the salt and pepper to the broccoli (I add a bit of curry powder too, to spice it up a bit).
6. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, flipping the pieces halfway through so they get deliciously crispy crunchy on both sides.
This tasty, crispy broccoli goes great with a side of garlic bread for a light dinner, or with some spicy sweet potato mash or a pasta dish for a heartier meal.