It’s actually really easy to make a sandwich wrap properly, and once you know how, it only takes seconds to do.
1. Start by laying your wrap out flat. Warming it up in the microwave for about 15 seconds helps make it more flexible and easier to wrap.
2. Add the filling onto the wrap in a thick line across the center, leaving plenty of space at both ends. You need space clear on each side so you have room to fold up the ends.
3. Fold the left and right end in toward the center, about an inch or two on each side, to create a pocket on both sides.
4. Fold the bottom edge all the way up to meet the top edge, leaving you with a half-circle shape.
5. With your hands over the wrap, holding the filling within the wrap firmly in your hands, pull downward a bit to tighten the wrap around the filling slightly and start rolling up toward the top edge, then continue rolling until you have rolled the entire wrap into a cylinder shape.
6. Slice the wrap in half down the center, on a slight angle, before plating.