Wraps are a fun form of sandwich, and this one is especially delicious. The combination of the creamy avocado with the white beans and slaw is absolutely delicious. What’s more, it’s super easy to make.
Creamy Avocado and White Bean Wraps
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 teaspoons canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups red cabbage, shredded
1 carrot, shredded
1/4 fresh cilantro, chopped
1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed
1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons red onion, minced
4 10-inch whole wheat wraps
1. In a medium-sized bowl whisk the vinegar, oil, chipotle chile and salt together.
2. Add in the cabbage, carrot and cilantro. Toss to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, mash up the white beans and avocado together, then stir in the cheese and onion.
4. Lay out the wraps and spread about 1/2 cup of the bean mixture onto each, topped by about 2/3 cup of the chipotle mix.
5. Roll the wraps up (if you want some help, this article can help).
6. Cut the wraps and serve immediately.
Extras can be stored for a few days in the fridge. Serve it with a side of salad, or some sliced fresh tomato.